PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
(general data protection regulations) or rgpd)
This Personal Data Protection Charter (the Charter) describes the commitment of the Site Dynaparts.fr for the company JDM Distribution - RCS Bordeaux 538 265 190 - 6 Avenue Neil Amrstrong 33692 Mérignac Cedex- SIRET 53826519000024- VAT number FR13538265190. edited by the Manager as a processing officer in respect of privacy and the protection of personal data of its users. This Charter has been drafted to allow you to learn about the practices and conditions under which Dynaparts.fr collects, uses and stores your personal data (see "data").
Here you will find the description of the various data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and/or use the https://dynaparts.fr/en/ website (the "site") on which our products are sold. the term "site" means only the website https://dynaparts.fr/en/.
Given the continuous evolution of the laws and regulations on technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this charter will be updated. if you are a site user, you will be informed of any changes by mail.
If any of the clauses of this charter were to be declared null or contrary to the regulations, it shall be deemed not in writing but shall not result in the nullity of the other clauses of this charter.
This charter applies to the data collected:
• via simple navigation on the site
• Via emails exchanged between Dynaparts and you or any other e-mail tool
• when creating a user account on the site
• when making an order on the site
• when you sign up for the website newsletter (the "newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third party or through sites managed by the third parties, including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the site. We would like to thank you for reading the chart on the processing of your data and to inform you that navigation on our website necessarily leads to the acceptance of this charter. If the latter does not get your membership, we invite you to leave our site. it is up to you to control that the data provided to you Dynaparts conform. if applicable, you have the opportunity to correct and update them from your "My Account" space
1. WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED BY SITE NAME ?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with Dynaparts (creation of a user account, registration to the newsletter, contact form information, as well as possible telephone exchanges) we may collect the following data:
• your email address will necessarily be asked if you want to create a user account, contact us via contact forms and/or receive our newsletter
• data relating to your identity such as your name, name, email address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be requested
• navigation data: This is data on how you use the site including: ip address, browser used, browsing duration, search history, operating system used, language and pages visualized
• data about your visits to the site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use by accessing the site
• order data: your mailing address is required for invoices. also, your bank details, paypal, or other financial partner must be provided to make the payment of your order
• data relating to the use of social networks when using its features.
2. HOW DID YOUR DATA COLLECT ?
Data can be collected in different ways on the site. the data can be collected directly when you transfer them to us via contact forms and user account creation, registration to the newsletter available on the site and/or communicated when you contact us by phone. when you contact us according to these different means, a copy of your exchanges with Dynaparts, including email addresses, may be completed and archived. Dynaparts also indirectly collect certain data using cookies/traceurs. We invite you to learn about our Cookie Charter, which will help you better understand these technologies and how we use them on the Site and in our services, applications and tools.
3. WHY ARE YOUR DATA COLLECTED ?
If you are simple user, we collect your data to:
- send you our newsletter and/or personalized business offers if you have consented to it
- manage orders and execute the contract
- ensuring the security and traceability of site purchases
- provide you with information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- manage your requests via the contact page
- allow you to leave a review of the products and/or the site
- inform you of changes to the website or our offer of products and services
- respect our rights and obligations stipulated in contracts with users and any other legal purpose.
- to secure your browsing and improve your user experience, including by recognizing the user name and password that you have already provided so that you don’t have to inform them on each page of the site where they are required. the refusal of these will prevent any order on the site (impossible identification). ).
- analyze traffic and data on the site to measure the number of users of the site, make it easier to use and ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to properly complete the form(s) of the site may block access to certain pages, including those relating to the order of products or services.
4. WHO HANDLES YOUR DATA ?
Your Data is processed by staff and employees Dynaparts in charge of:
- site management (commands and shipments)
- support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
In addition, as part of our activity, and for processing needs, your data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
Each of its actors respecting a commitment to confidentiality regarding the use and processing of personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the experience of its users, Dynaparts proposes the following means of payment to proceed with the purchases on the site:
- Online payment by Bank Card (Blue Card, Visa Card, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by The Banque Populaire.
- online payment by paypal
- payment by bank transfer
- payment by cheque
- all other means of payment (credit by sofinco)
Dynaparts has no access to your credit card IDs and numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, ensuring both the identity of the payment body and the confidentiality of the data.
To send our Newsletters, our email campaigns are managed through the services of MailJet- RCS Paris 524 536 992 00059 - 13-13 bis, rue de l’Aubrac – 75012 Paris - SIRET 524 536 99 - VAT number FR 675 245 369 92.
All of the subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties mentioned above are compelled by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of data and to process them only for the purposes to which we transmit them.
Your Data may be transmitted to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of any part or all of the assets of Dynaparts due to uncertainty or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes under which User Data Dynaparts are among the transferred assets.
Finally, we are also likely to disclose your data:
- to comply with any mandate required by existing laws, including government and regulatory requests
- if we believe that disclosure is made necessary or required by the protection of rights, property or security Dynaparts, its customers or other stakeholders.
This possible disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for protection against fraud and counterfeiting.
The Site may contain links to different sites and platforms of social networks managed on third-party servers, by individuals or organizations on which Dynaparts has no control. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for how your data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to take note of the applicable personal data protection charter of each third-party website to which you will access via the site in order to appreciate how your data will be used.
5. HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA STORED ?
Dynaparts keep your Data only for the duration required for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same as the Data in question, as the nature and purpose of the collection may vary this duration. Similarly, certain legal obligations require a specific shelf life.
When you are registered to the newsletter, we keep your email address until you are unsubscribed.
When you contact Dynaparts by contact form or by telephone, your data can be stored:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or order made on the site.
- up to ten (10) years (legal duration) from the last order made on the site, if this information concerns this order.
- in all other cases, the retention period of these exchanged data shall not exceed one (1) year.
With respect to your user account, all of your billing data is stored for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even in the case you have made an application to deactivate your user account.
If you make a request for the deletion of personal data, your site user account will be disabled and anonymized and then completely deleted after the above-mentioned durations from the day you made the request. Finally, with regard to data collected using cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the hearing and up to 13 months for others. Beyond the above-mentioned retention periods, your data will be anonymized to be retained for statistical purposes only.
6. HOW ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED ?
Your data is stored on a secure server and protected by firewall and antivirus. We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. However, given the unique features of the internet, we cannot guarantee the optimal security of the exchange of information on this network. we strive to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the site. you agree that you transmit your data to your own risks. We cannot be held liable for non-compliance with the privacy settings or security measures in place on the site. a this title, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is up to you to keep secret the password allowing you to access your user account. do not disclose it to third parties in any case. Also, be vigilant when you disclose information in the public sections of the site, which may be accessed by any user of the site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
You can choose how the data you transmit to us are used:
- you can browse the site without providing any data. If applicable, you will not be able to use certain features of the site, including purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or downloads on the site.
- you may refuse to communicate your bank details or paypal and/or your postal addresses. in this case, you cannot make a purchase on the site
- you can decide not to receive the newsletter as well as our personalized offers: you just need to log in to your site user account or click on the link in the email that is sent to you.
In any case, you have the opportunity to access your user account at any time to view or update your data and unsubscribe from our newsletter if you were registered. in accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular European Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (the "rgpd") and the law of 6 January 1978 n°78-17 known as "computers and freedoms" and its amendments, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your data.
Further, subject to the conditions set out in the regulations for the exercise of these rights, you shall be entitled to:
- A right to erase your data (excluding accounting data whose 10-year retention is required by French law - article L123-22 of the Commercial Code)
- From a right to limit the processing of your data
- From a right of opposition to the processing of your data on legitimate grounds, in accordance with article 21 of the rgpd
- Right to portability on the data you provided (for automated processing based on consent or performance of a contract)
- the right to withdrawal of consent, when requested. when processing your data is done on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
However, you acknowledge that the treatments made prior to the revocation of your consent remain perfectly valid. You also have a right of opposition without reason to Dynaparts performs an analysis of your data to share it for marketing purposes.
However, pursuant to article 12.6 of the gtr, for the exercise of these rights, Dynaparts, as responsible for this treatment, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. we inform you that the data to justify your identity will be deleted once we have answered your request. you can exercise these rights by emailing in French at info(@)https://dynaparts.fr/en/ or at the following address:
Dynaparts- BP90127 -33883 citynave of ornon cedex
We have one month to respond to any requests for the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or too many requests.
8. STOCKING OF COLLECT DATA DYNAPARTS
Data collected as part of the use of the Site are stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (Country of Host), hosted by ONLINE - RCS PARIS B 433 115 904 - ONLINE SAS BP 438 75366 PARIS CEDEX 08 - VAT number FR 35 433115904.